Get ready to visit one of the most unusual places in the world. Hop on the Gavdos Island Boat tour and discover incredibly stunning beaches on the southernmost island of Europe. Get the chance to have a wonderful meal with your beloved ones on a remote island of great beauty.
Take part in a memorable journey and refresh yourself in the magical waters of Agios Ioannis beach.
Climb to the top of the Gavdos' lighthouse and admire the breathtaking view.
Combine a dive at Sarakiniko or Korfos beach with a delicious meal at one of the tavernas on the coast.
Opt for an unforgettable adventure during your holidays in Plakias Crete. Travel from Crete to Gavdos and enjoy a swim at Agios Ioannis beach, which is ranked as the second-best beach in the world by Discovery Channel.
Take a closer look and climb the lighthouse of Gavdos, learn about its history, and visit its small shop. Reach Sarakiniko or Korfos beach and enjoy mouth-watering meals after your dives.
- Pick up your walking box from Amalthea Restaurant.
- Board the ferry to Gavdos from the port of Plakias (the trip lasts 2 hours).
- Start your boat tour, which departs for Gavdos, Crete.
- Arrive in Gavdos, enjoy a coffee and start the hike to Agios Ioannis.
- Swim at the charming and widely well-known beach of Agios Ioannis.
- Explore the lighthouse of Gavdos and its small museum.
- Head to Sarakiniko or Korfos beach, swim in dazzling waters and indulge in a delightful meal.
- Return to the new port of Plakias.
Tickets for Gavdos Island Boat Tour.
(1) Alianthos walking box per person including water, isotonic drink, fruit, cereal bar and a sourdough bread sandwich.
Enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and the laid-back charm of Plakias, Beach Crete. Book your accommodation at Alianthos Garden Hotel and use it as an ideal base for daily excursions, extreme activities, and an ultimate taste of the Cretan grandeur.