Savour local wines and unravel their secrets with a tailormade Nymfes Bar Wine Tasting in Crete. Explore the world of wines and upgrade your holidays in Plakias with the help of Alianthos Garden Hotel’s expert barman. Sit back and relax while getting an insight into the history and traditions of Greek wines.
Sign up for the wine tasting experience in Crete led by our expert barman, and discover the secrets of wine production.
Get a little insight into the customs and production of our carefully selected Cretan & traditional Greek wines.
Make the most of your holidays in Plakias, Crete, by tasting 6 different wine varieties from Alianthos Garden Hotel's exclusive wine list.
Hop on a gratifying session and satisfy your tastebuds with a series of thoughtfully selected local wines. Sign up for a one-of-a-lifetime wine tasting experience at Nymfes Bar in Crete and indulge in scrumptious varieties while unwinding in a friendly ambience with relaxing background music. Learn about the production of Greek wines and taste the best local brands.
Unravel the secrets of Greek gastronomy, pairing them with delightful “greek mezes”, specially prepared by our executive chef Sotiris Diogos for your utmost pleasure. Trust our experts, who will always be there to help with translation and highlight the Cretan wines and their distinctive characteristics. Leave the session with a heart full of memories and a big smile.
- 1. Learn more about the history of our Greek wines and their production process.
- 2. Be briefed about the wine varieties served during the session.
- 3. Get guidance on how to taste a glass of wine (in a very simple and easy way).
- 4. Savour local mezes exclusively prepared for wine pairings.
- 5. Read the dedicated slides with descriptions and information about each variety.
- 6. Evaluate the process with a final questionnaire and review the 6 varieties offered.
Enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and the laid-back charm of Plakias, Beach Crete. Book your accommodation at Alianthos Garden Hotel and use it as an ideal base for daily excursions, extreme activities, and an ultimate taste of the Cretan grandeur.